Beagle Pup and Bulldog Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bravodelta

axles for Cleveland conversion wanted Empty axles for Cleveland conversion wanted

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:07 pm
Dear fellow Beagle Pup owners,

I'm new to this forum and also a new owner of a 1969 Pup 150 that will require some TLC to get into a representable shape. So far I can't contribute much to the forum, except asking things Smile

As the original brake system couldn't really convince me  and I just heard and read bad stuff about it, I would like  -sooner than later-  to change the system to the Cleveland design. Sourcing pads, discs, wheels etc seems to be no big issue but I'm still looking for a pair of axles for this conversion.
Does anyone still own a pair or has a stock or spares on hand that he or she would be willing to sell? Also if you know about such a person, forwarding my request or giving me a hint whom to ask is much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help.

kind regards,
BD
Ericsp

axles for Cleveland conversion wanted Empty Re: axles for Cleveland conversion wanted

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:56 pm
I would suggest that you contact Airspeed Aviation at Derby. They are usually able to give advice and have some spares.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum